Backdrop and Plinth Design Course 26/09/2020
£329.99 Excl VAT
On the course we will be going through the complete process from design to the printing of our backdrops. We will start with developing initial ideas to designing those ideas to setting up ready to print on a cutter. The course is taken by an experienced design teacher with over 10 years experience and designer with 8 years experience.
During the day we will be using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. If you have no past experience in these softwares then don’t worry we will teach you the basics needed at the beginning of the day.
The day will be taking place at JNW HQ: 1 Melchett road, kings Norton, Birmingham, B30 3HG. You will need to bring your own laptop with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator downloaded. If you do not have these a free 30 day trial can be downloaded online. Get in touch and we will talk you through how to get this prior to the day if you need assistance.
What you get:
– 1 Day Course 8:30am – 5:00pm (30 minute break with refreshments provided)
– Take away course video of the day, to watch any time
– Backdrop, 3 plinths and 2 characters printed of what you design on the day
– 20% off backdrop prints in the future
– Downloadable files to help you present work to your clients
– Excellent opportunity to network with like minded people